How to Install WordPress through cPanel
Watch the video below to see how I do install WordPress through cPanel in HostGator with one click.
- Login to your cPanel at www.yourdomain.com/cpanel.
- Under “Popular Links”, click on “WordPress – 1 Click Installation”, alternatively, Website Essentials / One-Click Installs.
- Select “Select Domain For Installation” and choose your domain.
- Under the /directory, leave this blank. This will install WordPress in the root directory.
- Click “Next”, then fill out all of the information and then click “Install Now”.
- Go back to your site and the WordPress splash page should show up.
- Login to the admin area of your WordPress by going to www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin